5 day work week
As a young company, we are expanding throughout Asia. In order to magnify our footprint and reach as well to increase the customer lifetime value, we are looking to hire a full time all rounded Marketing Manager. This individual will be responsible for the creation and support of marketing and communications strategies across multiple channels in the highly competitive e-commerce space.
This role require expertise, creativity and innovation to develop the brand, customer experience, digital, on/offline communication strategies for RUMI X and help implement these strategies. You will need to identify key tactics to penetrate in each of our target markets throughout APAC. As the company grows you can build a team around specific functions, but at the beginning you will take ownership of all areas.
We’re a startup that believes in both owning what you know and having a ‘get-your-hands-dirty’ mentality.
As our Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading overall marketing initiatives with an early focus on customer acquisition and lead generation strategies. You’ll be critical in defining the growth story at RUMI X and that means designing, developing, and coordinating demand generation programs that effectively speak to every potential customer. Your role will also define metrics and closely follow campaign performance to ensure achievable conversion and engagement goals, so we are looking for a data-driven, analytical marketer by trade.
- Own the development and execution of marketing campaigns, including product launches, customer-facing programs, events and materials, advertising, emails, PR, web content, social media etc.
- Drive acquisition channel performance to meet new customer and sales revenue targets within established CPA and ROI constraints and perform weekly, monthly, and quarterly analysis across channels
- Oversee direct response programs including Paid Search, Social, Display Advertising, Retargeting, Affiliate Marketing, Mobile Advertising, and Email marketing and explore online marketplaces
- Oversee SEO program/efforts; create detailed reports on SEO performance; monitor keyword ranking performance; set up, monitor and optimize SEM campaigns
- Create marketing content and messaging that helps define and promote the brand, differentiate our products and our ideology
- You will drive the overall strategy, KPIs, implementation, and programs to build awareness, demand, and inbounds
- Partner with cross-functional teams to execute on core business objectives, including Business Managers, Product and Design, Merchandising, the Sales and Finance teams
- Cultivate a consistent track record of inspirational leadership and communication across all teams
- Exemplify effective upward management as well as the ability to delegate like a pro
- Employ strategic framework for all issues in the channels being managed, with a strong understanding and sensitivity for cross-channel impacts and interactions
- Encourage team morale in a group with high performance requirements and expectations
You Must Be
- Be passionate about quality products
- Be action-oriented and results-driven
- Be self-starters and enjoy working with teams
- 5+ years progressive experience in online marketing, ideally in an e-commerce company or startup
- In-depth expertise with key acquisition channels – ability to manage high-level strategy with a data-driven approach to synergies across channels – down to tactical, channel specific optimization details
- Experience managing budgets and performance across multiple marketing channels and track record of growing and scaling innovative businesses or functions
- Native fluency in English and Chinese
- A data-driven, and highly analytical mindset
- First-rate collaboration skills across diverse departments
If you are ready to join a great team and fantastic work atmosphere with the possibility to grow within the company, please get in touch. We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Together with your CV, please submit at least one (or two) work projects(s) you have worked on. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.